View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 12:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Lux
Both options sounded pretty amazing to Lux and she knew that whichever one she ended up doing, Hady was going to rock at. "Wow, that's incredible! I can't believe you are already going through the process of interning." Her friend was growing up so fast; they all were, really. She herself was in University. "Are you most keen to do the animal rescue work?" Ireland was quite a ways away but Hady would still get to see the animals at least a little after the internship. Hopefully.

Oooh. It was a date! A shopping date with her Hady. Lux was excited already! "Amazing! I can't think of anyone I'd want to go clothes shopping with more than you!" They would have an amazing time and of course there would be more girl talk.

Lux giggled with her friend. "I can't wait to hear the news. I'm really proud of you for accomplishing so much." Ugh, she was going to get emotional... First the Patronus and now Hady was working on becoming an Animagus. Then there were the OWLs that she was going to ace and an internship working with animals. "We stick with our men," she added with a smile. She knew that Hady was the same way with Frankie; a lot of girls were like that with their boyfriends.

"I know! And I totally have Professors to thank for it," she replied grinning. When it was said this way it really made her realize just how fast everything was happening for her. Sometimes much faster then she wanted. And her sis knew her so well. "Yeah, for more reasons then just the rescue work." Ireland was special to her.

Yay! Hady smiled happily. "Awesome!" Having an older girls input on clothing was going to be great.

"Thanks Lux." A lot of her accomplishments were due to all her friends who had stood by her. Like the tips she had been given in casting her patronus. She hadn't forgotten that. Hady laughed nodding her head. "Of course, if we don't who will?" Plus in her eyes the boyfriend was something really special.

You are Bread!