View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #64 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
"I haven't fully decided yet but Professor Draper was nice enough to get me a possible internships that I can apply for. One is in Ireland though." Very exciting but also a possible hinderance in seeing everyone this summer. Smiling at Lux she couldn't help but laugh. "Clothes are nice." Mhmm she had gotten more into shopping recently, though she still did like her sweats and hoodies.

"At least you had one semi calm year!" Laugh. "It's going good. I get to spend a ton of time with Frankie since he's training as well." Quality time together and accomplishing a goal. Two birds with one stone. Bay was a Gryffie prefect too? She couldn't really remember it was awhile ago. "Nice! Hopefully him being harmed wasn't the only reason!"
Professor Draper? Lux couldn't remember if Hady had previously mentioned him in passing or not. A moment later it dawned on her that he must have been Professor Thompson's replacement since Hady was interested in working with Magical Creatures. "Oh, that sounds wonderful! I really hope you get it. What would you be doing for this internship?" As long as it wasn't working with dragons everything would be okay; it was bad enough worrying about Kace. Clothes WERE nice - a lot nicer than thinking about friends getting burned to a crisp. "Well, I'm sure we can go shopping as soon as we have a chance to. It's just not the same going with boys." Giggle.

"I needed it after having more than my share of danger." Despite her smile it was still hard to think about what had happened with the Acromantulas. On the most part she had driven it from her mind but that did not stop the nightmares. At least they were less common now... "That's great to hear. I know how hard it can be to find the time to see each other otherwise. So you two can show off your forms to me when you become official Animagi." That would be incredibly exciting to see. "I want to say that it wasn't but then I'm biased." She laughed. There was nothing wrong with being biased towards your boyfriend and he REALLY had deserved it.