Thread: Actors & Actresses: Celebrity Crushes
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 03:06 AM   #72 (permalink)
Daizy Blackrose
Members
Flobberworm

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daizy Blackrose

Ok I am going to start off with my likes from Middle school and then my current likes:
Guys:

Devon Sawa

Jonathan Brandis

Tom Cruise, First crush ever.

Prince William, Back when he was a teen.

Current Faves: The first two are a dream team for me, if you know what I mean there.

Tom Felton <3 <3 <3 's Melts into a puddle of happy thoughts.
Jason Isaacs <3 <3 <3 's Making me think bad but happy thoughts.

Robert Downy Jr., Daizy is happy that he is playing Iron Man, but loves when he plays Sherlock Holmes.

Johnny Depp, I tell ya why the rum is all gone. Because you and I had drank it all and forgot it while doing other "things"

Nick Carter, Melts when I hear him sing.

Gerald Butler, Um.....points to Phantom of the Opera. That's why.

Pierce Bronson, James Bond would not be on my list of faves if it were not for him.

Now for the ladies I only have current faves because some I liked when I was younger I still like. Despite if they are alive or not, I still think they are the bomb.

Classic Faves:

Marilyn Monroe

Shirley Temple

Vivian Leigh

Current Day Faves:

Emma Watson, She plays my fave Gryffindor.

Angelina Jolie, Maleficent was wonderfully played by her.

Emmy Rossem, The Phantom of the Opera was on my mind for a good while because of her and Butler's performance.

Madonna, Omg this lady is so awesome. Such a consument actress while on stage and a wonderful singer with such a big heart. Been a fan of her's since I was a wee little girl.

Last edited by Daizy Blackrose; 03-13-2016 at 06:26 PM. Reason: adding forgotten peeps and to correct some wording.
Daizy Blackrose is offline   Reply With Quote