View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:19 AM   #62 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

Hady nodded happily at her big sis. "Definitely, as long as I can get away from whatever I may be doing this summer." She still wasn't sure exactly if she would be working, volunteering or getting an internship just yet. The moment she knew so would everyone else. "I'd like that." Shopping was always a thing now. More skirts and dresses then just jeans. Thanks Maggie for that.

"Hogwarts is always stressful!," Hady laughed. It wouldn't be the school they all knew and loved if it wasn't. "I spend a lot of time studying and training to become an animagus." Not to mention everything else she had taken on this term as well. Hadleigh smiled listening as Lux spoke about Bay. Those two would surely be together for a long long time to come. The mention of Frankie had her grinning and she nodded once more. "We're doing really well. He's a Prefect this year." Super proud of him!
Brow raise. "What might you be doing? Working?" Nothing wrong with working so long as it was doing something enjoyable and there was enough time for a personal life. Lux never wanted to end up as one of those people who worked non-stop and didn't have a personal life. "Well, I really hope that you can!" No need to ask to be informed because she knew that Hady would do that. "I really can never have too many clothes. I just use the extension charm on everything." Giggle. It was such a lifesaver.

Snort. Wasn't that the truth. "Besides Fifth Year all of my terms there have been crazy. And of course I was missing Bay like crazy then." Those two terms had been brutal for her but things were much better now. "How is the training going? I've always wondered how the process works." It was very interesting though she wasn't sure about becoming one. Maybe at some point but for now she wanted to focus on graduating from university. "That's wonderful!" Lux was really happy for her friend. "He's in Gryffindor, right? So was Bay and he was Prefect during his last term. Not only did he deserve it but I think it was something he got for almost dying." She shook her head. He deserved more after they put him in danger but he liked having adventures just like she did.