View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 09:09 PM   #60 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

Hady beamed up at Lux happily as she hugged her tightly for a moment longer before letting the girl go. Pulling out the chair across from her she sat herself down and unbuttoning her coat. It was much warmer inside here then it had been outside.

"I'm glad to see you too, it's much to long between holidays!" Seriously as much as she loved Hogwarts at times it was hard. There were only so many holidays that you went home for or got a chance to see your other friends outside of the school grounds. "Just doing some shopping and yeah I just saw him and Benny at The Three Broomsticks a little while ago." Along with Ilia, Henric and Ava too! "So how are you? What's Uni like?" Cue big happy grin and complete interest in the big sisters life. "Oh and things with you and the boyfriend?" She needed to know everything!
It was so nice to get the chance to catch up with Hady in Hogsmeade. Lux was really happy that they had decided to meet up for tea. She had just decided what kind of cake she wanted to eat and everything.

"It really is!" she said sadly. During term she always missed her Hogwarts friends though at least there were letters. That was a great way to keep in touch while everyone was busy with school. "We'll do a lot again this summer." Nod. At that point they would be away from work and could relax. "Maybe we can do some shopping together. Too bad I haven't had a chance to have a butterbeer yet." Thinking about it made her want one after her tea was finished. Oh well. "I've been great though a little stressed! University is great though a lot of work. I really enjoy it." Not being cooped up at school for months on end really helped. "How about you? Things going well and not too stressful?" Lux remembered what it was like to be that age since it had only been a few years ago. "Things are going good with me and Bay! I've started helping him plan his store a little. It's very exciting! How about you and Frankie?" They were such a sweet couple and Lux was so happy for them.