View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 07:25 AM   #59 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Cassie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
The Hag did what? Her eyes widened, "Stewed children, oh Leo no one was hurt were they?" She worried about her Hogwart babies ever so much. This was not good at all. "You don't think she'll try to come back or snatch up a child near the forest? There is still an age line, right?" She was so worried now over them and Leo's safety. No this wasn't good at all.

She smiled as he said about her day, but her smile turned more curious about the clothes, he always seemed so about her buying new clothes. "Don't worry I will get my share of shopping done." Grinning she giggled a bit, please Cassie out near shops and not buying anything. "I am meeting Nessa in a bit, I was kind of hoping you could take Jackson for a little while so I could get my hair done." He wouldn't mind would he?

Was he not wanting a house? Cassie wasn't sure how to read his reaction, but she smiled anyway. "Yes I think a yard would be lovely. A place we could grill out and the kids can play." She did say kids, because they would have more, at least that was what she was hoping. "Oh I don't know, we could look around and see what we like." She wasn't too worried about the where at the moment. "There just isn't a lot of space and if we would want anymore children I think a house would be more fitting, plus I don't want Jackson not having a yard. I just think a house would be so much more reasonable now." She looked at him a little concerned that maybe he didn't think the same way.

Shaking his head, Leo quickly reassured her. "No students were badly hurt. All the magic the hag had cast on them could easily be reversed and the boy that had been thrown into the pot was lifted out of it before he had even gotten a small burn." He chose to leave out the fact that the boy who almost got stewed belonged to Cassie's old house; Hufflepuff. It'd only make her worry more.

Shrugging Leo said, leaning sideways to give Cassie a quick hug "I don't know, but I doubt the hag will come back. We patrol the grounds every day and we have seen no sign of her since she left that 'lesson'." Pausing to shift Jackson's position since he was pulling at his daddy's jacket, he said after giving his son a loving gaze. "The age line is still intact and we are working hard on doubling security with the prefects help so you don't need to worry about us." Leo knew full well that Cassie would still worry and use her seer abilities to look for danger to come. It was just what she did and he loved her big heart.

Smiling warmly, as he heard about Cassie's plans with Nessa, he said "Of course, I'll take Jackson. We'll go visit honeydukes together and see if they have anything yummy we can feast on later. Got any candy requests?" Leo wasn't going to buy any candy that could potentially be a risk for Jackson's health.

This was going too fast for Leo. One minute Cassie was talking about buying a house and the next she was talking about kids in plural. Meaning she wanted more than one. What happened to taking one thing at a time? He was relieved that their order of tea and scones was delivered by a waitress at that moment. It bought him some time to think.

Turning his gaze to Cassie after drinking some tea Leo tried his best put words to his thoughts, a small smile pursing his lips as he did so. "I want us to get a house I really do. I want us to go on house tours and look at good neighbourhoods for our children to grow up in, but I didn't think we'd do it right now when we're planning a wedding, I'm away at Hogwarts, and your running the psychic shop and taking care of Jackson. I don't want to stress you out." The last thing Leo wanted. He worried for Cassie's well being when he couldn't be there.