Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 03:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Playing with her long blond hair Claudette had so far kept a low profile at the conference table, not joining in the conversation about what was going on at Hogwarts. She sat near Ryden, the only other IMC employee that she was somewhat familiar with since their nice round of golf at orientation.

The 20 year old, young adult turned her blue-eyed gaze to Mr Yenorin, her new boss as he got the meeting kicked off, opening the agenda with introductions. Attentively Claudette listed to every new person as they shared something about themselves, trying her best to memorize their names to their faces.

When there was a lull in the intros, she cleared her voice and gazed around at all the faces, a sweet, warm, inviting and slightly nervous smile pursing her lips as she spoke to them all. "Good morning everyone," big pause. To get everyone's eyes on her. "I'm Claudette Poignant, new Immigration Officer and I'm excited to get the chance to work closely with all of you, during what I hope will be a good year for this department and the Ministry of Magic as a whole." Quieting down, she glanced over at Ryden wondering if that sufficed in his book for making a good first impression.