Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 07:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

They were introducing themselves? This should be fun.

Emily listened as Regina and Gregory introduced themselves, making a note to herself how Regina had pronounced the word lucrative and had batted her eyelashes at Gidyun, and smiling when Gregory mentioned being blind as a bat.

Standing up and smiling briefly at everyone, she crossed her hands in front of her and began. "Hello everyone, my name is Emily Valentine. I am the Undercover Buyer and Magical Trade Personnel." From here she recited from memory word for word what her official job description was, only changing the words "you" and "your" to "I" and "my" every time they came up, along with adding a 'we." "This position is a Magical Customs Service as well as an undercover position. I will keep an eye on internal trade within the country and make sure that the goods and products being flown into and out of the country are legal. My job also is to find black markets and find foreign sellers that often sell illegal foreign goods. We are to observe, purchase and report back, but otherwise do not engage. This position reports back to the International Magical Cooperation Department head and works closely with the Magical Law Enforcement offices."

"I am honored to work alongside all of you," she continued, trying to make eye contact with everyone at the table - finishing with Gidyun. "For most of my life I have been a journalist and this is my first job at the Ministry, but I promise you that I will try do my best. I too am looking forward to a very lucrative year for the Ministry." She smiled at Gidyun as she finished and sat back down.

Last edited by Goblinfrog; 02-27-2016 at 07:12 PM.