Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 10:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

“It is,” he said addressing to both Michele and Gidyun. “I wonder if the Ministry for Magical Education offers a summer camp for professors. It should tackle issues such as handling...unexpected circumstances in school.” Like for example, a hag, in bloody Hogwarts. “All I’m saying is that the professors should be, somehow, an independent unit within Hogwarts who is in constant communication with the Board...and vice versa.” Was it that hard to keep the communication line open?

“My son is okay, and the rest of the class. The professor has an extra stock of antidote in his storage room, and that cured everyone.” Ryden sat up on his chair as more people came in. It looked like they are about to start the meeting. “You have a son too in Hogwarts, yes?” he said turning his head toward Gidyun. “Didn’t he tell you about their Potions class?” because, why was he asking him what happened?

For a moment, Ryden got distracted when a man, much younger than him, entered the conference room looking dishevelled. The 42 year old inconspicuously looked at the man, and realized who it was. His Division Head, Gregory Michaels, III. Merlin...he is young, but Ryden was sure that his immediate boss is very capable of his duties, correct? Or...has his tasks already took its toll on him? Just...look at the poor bloke.

Anyway, Ryden nodded his head, and gave everyone around the table a friendly grin. He has introduced himself already so instead of talking again, he opened his journal once more, placed the date on a clean page, and drew a table similar to the one they are using. He wrote down their first and last names, as well as their designations within the IMC according to where they were seated. That way he’d be able to place names to faces easily. A similar technique he uses whenever he’s in a meeting with foreign delegates.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.