View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Oh good, a couple of faces were here. Including Gabby. Merlin, she needed to have lunch with her one day..outside of the workspace, thank you very much, so they could gossip chat properly. "Hello, Gabby," she said, more coldly than she felt for the woman. But you couldn't play favorites at work...or at least, not show that you did.

"And good morning to you, Vickers. Please, call me Lynley." They had all worked together for awhile now, Merlin, no need to be so damn formal. Even the new guys...she didn't much MIND being called Lynley. They all knew she was the boss. That was enough, certainly, along with her formidable aura.

And her new new VERY SPECIAL new carpet director. "Hello, Evan." She smirked in his direction. "I need to speak with you briefly in my office at some point. You have lots of work ahead of you...I'm sure you're so excited to hear it," she grinned and raised an eyebrow.

"Please, all of you have a seat. I'll give our other...lovely and ON TIME friends to get here," She sipped her coffee, which was a lot warmer than her tone.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin