Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 04:17 PM   #120 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Happily humming to himself, Adi sorted out the presents to be sent off. The first set to be sent would be to his and Benny's parents. Their friends' would be sent shortly after. As he was doing this, he was thinking of sulking with Benny just for the heck of it. Or rather, PRETENDING to sulk because he had been pushed away and grumbled at. Hehe. It would be fun. Mhmm.

Speaking of the boyfriend... Adi heard him coming towards him. He went on fidgeting with the presents without looking around and he was trying to keep himself from grinning. But... uhhh. At THAT statement he looked up rather sheepishly. "Yeah, I know, Benny. But you know how hard it is for me to sleep late.'' It wasn't like he actually hadn't tried. With the usual amount of energy he always had stored up, he was always wanting to get up early and go for the normal morning runs.

"So... my dragon is making demands, huh?''
Well, sorta. Grinning now, Adi held out the hand free of the wrapped dragon to take Benny's so he could pull him to join him on the floor. And yeah, he had already made up his mind. He would try a whole lot more to sleep in sometimes starting tomorrow. But shhhh! He was going to surprise Benny with this.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 02-25-2016 at 07:01 PM.