Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 02:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Katja sauntered into the conference room, determined to make a good first impression on her coworkers. "Good morning, everyone," she said, putting on her most charming smile. She hoped they wouldn't have trouble understanding her strong Danish accent. "I'm Katja Westergaard, the new consulate to Scandinavia, but you can call me Kati."

After helping herself to a cup of tea, she took a seat at the far end of the table. As she adjusted her folder neatly in front of her, she couldn't help overhearing bits and pieces of the conversation taking place. A hag for a professor? Poisoned potion ingredients? The whole thing sounded...unsettling. She was glad her nieces and nephews were safe back home in Denmark and too young to attend Wizarding school! "please pardon my ignorance, sir," she said, turning to the gentleman who she'd heard talking about his son (Ryden), "but does this sort of thing normally happen at Hogwarts?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...