Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 04:06 PM   #116 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Man! It seemed his boyfriend's sense of humour was just improving over the years! Adi thought that he would take a bit of credit for that and right now, he was busy laughing his head off at Benny's next comment. "You love my big head so as if you would want to let it deflate.'' He stuck his tongue out as his head was released. Great Hippogriffs! Wasn't their relationship like the most awesome one ever?!

"See? I knew it! You'd love me in any form.'' Hehe. Adi gave Benny a one armed squish and kept his arm around him. "Well, turning into a frog wouldn't be so bad, would it?'' he joked. ''I would kiss froggy you so that you'd turn back to normal.'' Just like that Muggle tale about the princes and the frog. "She wouldn't have taken your wand forever since she wouldn't want you failing Transfiguration at least.'' Nah, he didn't think Bellaire would have actually come through on her threats. "Yep, York is awesome. She'll have you changing into a creature soon enough.'' He missed Bee. They had had some great Professors at Hogwarts.

"You ready to go, Benny?'' Could they go home and get some food now? A day at University always made him super hungry.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺