View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 03:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Lux
At Hady's voice Lux looked away from the menu. Good thing too because she was being pulled into a hug. "Hey!" she exclaimed as she happily returned the gesture. It was always amazing to see one of her best friends and her adopted sister.

BEAM. "I am so glad to see you!" It had been a little while though of course there were letters. At least Hogsmeade gave her the chance to see all her Hogwarts friends. She missed them all so much when they were away at school but at least she kept in touch with them. "So what have you been up to today? Have you seen Adi yet?" He had to be around here somewhere but she hadn't seen him anywhere. He'd probably find her later and tease her about her eating habits and Teddy's non-existent crush. That seemed to be his job to give her a hard time but she really didn't mind it in the least because that was part of their friendship dynamic.

Hady beamed up at Lux happily as she hugged her tightly for a moment longer before letting the girl go. Pulling out the chair across from her she sat herself down and unbuttoning her coat. It was much warmer inside here then it had been outside.

"I'm glad to see you too, it's much to long between holidays!" Seriously as much as she loved Hogwarts at times it was hard. There were only so many holidays that you went home for or got a chance to see your other friends outside of the school grounds. "Just doing some shopping and yeah I just saw him and Benny at The Three Broomsticks a little while ago." Along with Ilia, Henric and Ava too! "So how are you? What's Uni like?" Cue big happy grin and complete interest in the big sisters life. "Oh and things with you and the boyfriend?" She needed to know everything!

You are Bread!