View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 03:47 AM   #55 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
To see Cassie and Jackson only made Leo aware how much he missed them when they couldn't be with him at Hogwarts. He just had to make the most of his day with them. Nodding Leo responded lovingly. "Yes, an okay day. No troubles. Just very excited students, eager to get down to Hogsmeade."

Reaching out to pat Cassie on the arm he continued smiling warmly. "Seeing you two and spending most of the day with you and Jackson will make it the best day this week. So how have you two today?" Otherwise the days looked pretty similar unless someone caused unexpected trouble in Ravenclaw Tower for instance.

Gazing down at Jackson as Cassie commented about him liking the colours in the tea shop and how his son had managed to roll over on his own the day before Leo could just beam fondly. "Well isn't he a fast learner. Sounds like he inherited that from me. My mother always said I learned how to roll and such faster than my sisters did."

Placing his son on his lap after giving him a hug Leo glanced over at Cassie. "Look at the menu. Tea and scones sounds good or do you want something else?"
Eager students, she really couldn't blame them. She was always excited to go to Hogsmeade and she even lived here while she was a professor. "Well that's good they are excited. It's fun to come out for the day. Especially after they've dealt with a hag." She eyed him a bit. Was the creature still there? Her poor SNACinators. Did they even get SNAC anymore. Part of her just wanted to go back and be there for them, but Jackson needed her more.

"Oh our day has been lovely. He has been a super happy baby and we got a nice little walk in before coming over. We got here a bit early and were able to mingle with some people, but we just couldn't wait to see you." She beamed at Jackson before looking back at Leo. Yes, it was a wonderful thing. "I was thinking, maybe we should try to buy a house. Have something bigger and a yard for Jackson, what do you think? Maybe after the wedding this summer?"

Smiles as her two favorite guys were together, Cassie took out the menu "Tea and Scones sound perfect for me."