Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 08:42 PM   #115 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

He thrived best on this type of laughter of his other half’s, the type that didn’t require him to become something he wasn’t or be dosed with babbling beverage. The general fun that happened best when they were alone. “Nah…not pop,” he mused,” maybe just cause a small temporary leak to let some air out.” You know, so his big head didn’t get too enormous. Needed to get him through the apartment doors when they returned home. Giving the head another ruffle, he let Adi’s furry head go.

At the mention of an extra creature to take care of, Benny groaned. “Lucky I love----four legged creatures,” he remarked, adding dramatic pause and talking about creatures instead of maybe the expected ‘you’. Ugg memory of THAT threat by Bellaire. Cue groan. Yet still there was an arm slipped around him and a kiss in the cheek plus encouragement on his own endeavor so it wasn't all bad. “To be turned into a frog…taking my wand...nearly messing with my OWLs.” It all shaded his feelings on the woman.

“Thank Merlin for York.”

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; 02-23-2016 at 06:59 AM.