Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 08:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default i'll have a bio up soon!
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Because she was new at the Ministry, Victoria didn’t want to be late but still look her best. Therefore, she had woken up an hour earlier to make sure she got everything ready and before she knew it she was walking through the hallway on level five to get to the department’s conference room.

She didn’t wore high heels but training shoes, something she was more comfortable in walking. She had tried of course , at home but the result had been disastrous. Dropped a teacup from the kitchen table when she had tried to catch her fall. Something her mother still did not know about and she liked to keep it that way. Because mother’s were scary when mad no matter what age the child is.

The twenty four year old entered the conference room ,with her head held high, hair in a bun and a notebook clutched in her arms. “Hello everyone” she greeted them all with a smile and took a seat somewhere. “I couldn’t help overhearing at the door. My brother told me about the hag as well” well , it had more been instant whining on how one of the Professors (one Jerkface or whatever) had stolen his glory to safe everyone but mweh) She hadn’t known about the potions getting tampered with though, this information was something he had not given him. Perhaps he hadn’t found it important? “Oh!” Victoria looked as if she had just remembered something, and she had. “I forgot to introduce myself, silly me!” she laughed. “My name is Victoria Hyland, I’m the new Foreign Relations Officer, it’s nice to meet you all”