Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Ryden’s thoughts were everywhere concerning his youngest. Jace unknowingly breaking a young girl’ heart, and the rest of the school being taught by a Hag who almost ate a boy, and shortly after that, they all got poisoned in Potions Class, right under the bloody nose of the Professor. Jace did not fail to write down everything in detail. Apparently, the Standard Ingredient used was tampered with.

Hiding his scowl with his hand, Ryden sat back in his chair and wondered if the Quality Control Division is aware of this? They are not letting substandard goods reach the shores of London, correct? Also, ingredients as such should be tamper proof with a handy charm. Amid his deep thoughts, Ryden heard the clack-clack-clack of heels, looked up from Jace’s letter, and smiled at the woman who arrived. Sitting straighter in his chair, he greeted the new comer, “Goodmorning.” Yes, he’d seen the woman at the Bingo Mixer yesterday, but never got the chance to interact with her. A lot of conversation went down in that room.

Shortly after the woman’s arrival was Gidyun. “Good day, Mr. Yenorin. He said, giving the man a grin. Ryden took note of how early their boss was when it came to execoms. It was a good thing he didn’t decide to dilly-dally on his first, official task. Of course, tardiness is frowned upon in the diplomatic corps.

Ryden let out a sigh, got up to collect his things, and moved closer to Gidyun, and the woman who arrived after him. Since they all arrived very early for the meeting, he supposed it was okay to have a bit of chit-chat with the two. “I wish I can say nothing is wrong...but...” Ryden shook his head and took a seat in front of the woman. “Hogwarts. My youngest, Jace, told me that they’ve got a hag as a Divinations Professor.” Ryden unbuttoned his gray suit and sat back looking from Gidyun to the woman, “And apparently they got poisoned because of a tampered Standard Ingredient. How can it be tampered, when it’s supposed to be sealed upon delivery and before use? I’m sure the Professor knows the correct way to check if the ingredient is fresh or not, correct?” Ryden shook his head, and massaged his forehead, giving the Professor the benefit of the doubt. “Thank Merlin it was just a mild poison to begin with...” Still. His son was poisoned. “Mild or not, it was a close call...”

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.