View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 05:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jean Granger

DMGS & DERP
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jade Joyce
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Autumn Carey
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Norton
Environmental Protection
Bewitching Bowtruckle | a roamin’ numeral | Newt's salamander eyes ❤ | Ko Ko Bop

SPOILER!!: Amelia and Lucas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
EEEP someone had heard her talking to herself…wait…it wasn’t like this was the first time that had happened now was it? The twenty-two year old blonde grinned over to the guy who was now talking to her. “Yes? Oh…yeah you did” she flushed somewhat.

“I played on the Ravenclaw team actually…I was actually a reserve Chaser mainly” she admitted with a grin. “I’m - yeah we are” she grinned at the girl who was walking over toward them.

“I was…well honestly talking to myself trying to give my self a good old pep talk” she laughed, “and well…mentioned that I used to play – I was more a commentator than anything” she admitted with a grin. “I’m Amelia Johanson by the way – I…well, I’m from Games and Sports actually?” She grinned, “I’m work with Gobstones though” she admitted still grinning. Not her favorite sport, but it was still fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The blushing on the woman's part did not go unnoticed and Lucas thought that maybe she was shy about being caught talking to herself. "I'm sorry. I uh, didn't mean to overhear you. The breeze just uh, carried your voice.'' Okay, Lucas. Go ahead. Be an awkward mess again. He was somewhat relieved that she went on talking. "That's really nice. I've played for Hufflepuff a few times.'' Was this why the woman seemed vaguely familiar? Had he known her from Hogwarts?

"Hi.'' Nice. His voice wasn't a mess this time around to the newcommer. "Yes, we are.'' Lucas offered her a small smile. Ah, introductions. "I'm Lucas Hawthorne, Quidditch Public Relations Officer, officially joining the Ministry today. Amelia Johanson... I recall your name. I think we may have been at Hogwarts at the same time.'' He was even more sure of this now.

"If either of you don't mind, I'd like to join in.'' He just needed to get himself a club.

Autumn grinned at the two. So they were Quidditch players at Hogwarts! She thought it was cool, but decided to stay quiet. After all, she was the only one who did not play on her House team. You couldn't blame her either, because the sport was cancelled throughout most of her school years.

Okay, introductions time. "I am Autumn Carey, also in the Department of Magical Games and Sports. And the Gobstones Division." They were all in the same department! She was lucky to meet two of her new co-workers at the same time, in the same place. "I am new too!" She added to Lucas. So if he was nervous ... he should know that she was too. Possibly even more.

"I don't mind." Autumn smiled and glanced at the golf course. Was that a toy frog guarding one of the holes?