View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shanners

DMAC & DMC
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mozart Bronwyn #ee6600
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maebry Grimaldi #ff8d6d
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
formerly: Theophilus Darcy

x7 x5
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Bingo. And it wasn't even the good kind of bingo. The ball picking was usually his favourite part of hosting the bingo event his grandma and her cronies hit up every second Wednesday of the month. And this version didn't even have that! So what on Earth was he going to do with these solemn-faced professionals? Of course, he'd take it into his own hands to do the hosting. Ahem. Theophilus stepped up onto a chair and cleared his throat, clapping his hands to draw attention to himself. "AloooHAAA Ladies and Gentlemen! I ask that you create two lines for me! To my right... the important ones." And that didn't mean just the women. He'd have an extra line later for those that played sports.

"If you meet the criteria for one or more of our bingo boxes, you're on my right! If not, I suggest you get into the left and we'll let you use the right line to your advantage." With a grin, he kept his place on the chair and gestured accordingly to his right and then his left.

Come on people, get moving!

[Grimoire]__________________________________________________ ____________