View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 05:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
The older man seemed to know what he was doing Claudette resolved even if she was by no means an expert. As the man got closer, he made an observation that made her tilt her head slightly to side as she asked curiously. "If golf isn't for everyone then why are they offering it as an exercise at orientation, and why do you play it?" It didn't make sense. Was it to get people to bond over the holes?

Pushing the thoughts out of her head Claudette nodded excitedly. "Yes I'm new to the ministry and to the department of International Magical Cooperation. It's my first day actually. How about yourself? Are you new too?" Or was he a seasoned ministry veteran?
This young lady has so many questions, and Ryden is a fan of it. He enjoys people’s curiosity, giving him a glimpse of how their brain works. The 42 year old smiled, and leaned on his putter as he considered her question. “I suppose it is to help people around the ministry to loosen up and break the ice. If it wasn’t for casual orientations such as this, the day could be daunting to those who are new to the work force. New, meaning young bloods just like yourself.” Ryden nodded and offered her a warm smile. “Also, the sport is a great way to release some tension and nerves.” Was she excited to be in the Ministry though? “You look very young, so I suppose you’re a fresh university graduate? Is this your first job?” Ryden bounced back a few questions her way to get to know her more, and, well, to make her feel at home.

Who knows, maybe she’ll be in the same—

Wait, what? “Oh brilliant! We are in the same department actually.” The man said, nodding enthusiastically. “I am new too, but this is definitely not my first job.” Ryden chuckled, and shook his head. “Where did my manners go? I’m Ryden Reed, Foreign Relations Officer.” He said, “You are Miss...?” he added, tilting his head to the side.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.