View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Charles and EVERYONE! :3
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
The new guy(Ryden) seemed to have acknowledge him with a greeting. Charles returned back with a nod. "Morning." He caught listening to him introduced himself to the new lady(Daisy) who had come to drop by as well. He gave a half-smile back at the woman. "Hello." He had't have much to say anyway. She seemed new too. He didn't recognise her from last year's orientation. Wait...did she just greet his boss..."Sir"? Was she in his department? He stood quietly and began listening to their conversation.
This man looks like he's not having a good time at all. Must be because the holidays are over? "I'm Ryden Reed. I now work for the International Cooperation." he said, still grinning at the man keeping things friendly. He'd have the entire year to be diplomatic and all that, so for today, he'd stay sociable and keep things light.

"How's everyone's holiday break, by the way?" he asked the whole group. Seriously, there must be something under the sun that they can all talk about. Everyone's being too shy and uptight. "Did any of you visit another country? With family? Friends?" He seriously could not wait to tick off the boxes in his card. Come on people! Loosen up!

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.