View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Archer walked into the Ministry of Magic in Britain for the first time as an employee.

And he had a beautiful woman next to him.

Not only were they currently in holiday in Brazil, they were fortunate enough to work together. Not in the same department, of course, but they could arrive and leave together. Archer had told her that he had been offered the job within the Experimental Breeders section, but he was yet to tell her that he had been offered the position of head botanist.

Walking through, he saw a mini golf course. He let out a laugh and turned to Gabby. "Want to play a game with me?" he asked with a grin. "I wanted to tell you some good news." He had been having too much fun on their holiday to bring up something like that. He didn't want all of that attention. He wanted to put his own attention on Gabby. She was so beautiful.
London always seemed extra boorish when compared to somewhere exotic like Brazil. Gabby couldn't wait to get back to vacationing with Archer, but there was lots of time for that and there was this little thing called being a good employee.

She just needed to be patient was all.

At least she had her guy with her - that made her really happy even if he was steering them towards the mini golf? How was she supposed to respond to this?

"I've never played before," she admitted. Nothing to be ashamed about; she'd never seen the point of something like golf since it didn't make sense to her, but Archer seemed to want to play so she was game for it. What was she supposed to do? All Gabby could see was that there were brightly coloured obstacles. "What did you want to tell me? Is it about work?" They hadn't really talked about work on their vacation, because they were too focused on each other.