View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Golf! Claudette had lost track of Luc in the crowd and had somehow made her way onto what she identified as the golf course part of orientation. Considering her choice of shoes, high black heels to go with her beige dress and petite stature she felt totally lost and out of her comfort zone.

Why had she come out here? Unsure, what to do the blond, 20 year old, made her way back, doing her best to not trip towards a man swinging around a golf club. Putting on her sweetest and most charming smile as she approached the older man, greeting him before he hit the ball. "Hello, is it mandatory to be able to play golf at the ministry?" If it was then she was doomed.

If only Luc had told her more about ministry things.

Plok.

Ryden had hit the ball with his putter, watched the ball roll towards a little bit to the left of the hole, slowed down...and fell inside the depression with a dull thud. Ryden-1, Mini Golf Course - 0. Somehow, him attending to delegates and VIP personnel during their downtime made him interested in the sport. Never did he imagine to like golf, since it is such a laid-back recreational activity, but he guessed the interest came with age. A few years more and he'll be in his 50s. He really ought to like sports that involved silence and concentration.

With a grin, he took a few steps to retrieve his golf ball, and was about to go to the second course when somebody took notice of him.

Turning, Ryden smiled at the young woman...and had to applaud her for her braveness to be out there wearing killer shoes. "Oh hello." he said approaching the woman, "Oh no, I don't think so. Not everyone is into this sport I must say." he added. "That question however, leads me to the conclusion that you are new in the Ministry." he said smiling at her warmly. He did remember his younger years when he was new to the ICW. It was such a huge organization that they didn't have the time at all to arrange such welcome parties. His first day involved of a very short and boring orientation.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.