View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 06:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Amelia!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Amelia was excited and nervous but mostly excited! This was her first orientation since the news and well seeing as she had been on the road with the Gobstones circuit she hadn’t exactly told many of the people at work the news! Had she even told Emmy or or or well anyone at work about things? She wasn’t sure. She was just standing by the minigolf course with her club in her hand.

“okay…we can do this you used to play quidditch” she muttered to herself and grinned around at everyone. Okay so really this was going to be soooo much fun wasn’t it? Orientation? Again.

A bunch of new possible friends!? New friends she could invite to her eventual wedding…gosh she needed to get a handle on the blushing she probably looked like a joke with her hair the color of the flamingo pink ball on the ground near her.

Was Lucas nervous? Yeah. Heck, yeah. But not for the reason you would think... this being his first official day since being hired by the Ministry of Magic. Nah, he was nervous because he had left his four year old nephew with a sitter. He was even more nervous about this than he had been the first time he dropped Brody to Primary Wizarding School and the first time he stood in front of students to teach them flying at Castelobruxo Wizarding school. COMBINED.

"He's going to be fine, Lucas. He's going to be fine.'' He kept repeating that in his head as though it were a mantra. Lucas didn't even realise he was staring at a woman on the gulf course until the light breeze carried one word to him- 'Quidditch'. What did she say about that sport he loved so much?

"Uhh, hi? Ex- excuse me?'' What a nice way to make a first impression, Lucas. The young man cleared his throat. "Hi.'' Ahh, much better. A steadier voice. "Did I hear you say something about Quidditch? Did you used to play?''

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺