View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:46 AM   #30 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
Question 1- if you look where the department head spot on mine is that is going to be a line with your departments so like
DERP and DMLE
Or
DoM and MO

You might want to look at Erns and Pixies post but for graphics examples

Question 2 - I believe we're just putting our first as the department head and second as employee if we do it. Same with the order of those abbreviations for department. First department listed is first employee on your post bit

Nope sorry. Separate departments
thanks for replying Liz!

yeah been stalking looking at Ern's and Pixie's post bits

so we're just gonna be using abbreviations for the department names? wouldnt that be kinda confusing? i mean sure everybody knows what MLE is (thanks to Harry Potter), but what about the other Departments? DMT, MfMO, DoM (omg ) DERP ( ), DIMC, DRCMC-- even i have to give pause and wonder what department is that supposed to be?

may i suggest perhaps, a shorthand of the department name instead of abbreviations? much like what we have now on the current MOM graphics? like instead of DoM, just use "Mysteries", for DMT just say "Magical Transpo" something like that?

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes
Steelsheen is offline   Reply With Quote