Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 01:32 AM   #75 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Benny was glad to see even a small smile from the woman across from him in response to his news on her son. It mean there was some good in these moments between them...the shared love for a certain aspiring potioner. "I try to make sure he doesn't," the dragon mused truthfully, his boyfriend being the perfectionist that had earned him top points all the years in school.

"Thank you," he said, accepting the offered cup and staring into its warm depths as he gathered himself. "I know...you have issue with our relationship...and I can't hold that against you," Benny mused, his hands wrapping around the outside of the mug. "And I know, um...it might take take some time to accept...if at all." That was the hardest part, and his eyes raised slightly towards her as he brought the tea to his lips to absently sip.

"I...I..just thought...perhaps we should talk. One on one...open and honestly. Maybe we can come to some sort of...understanding."