View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #59 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

I will start off by saying that EVERYONE has great characters for different reasons and I really wish I could name everyone *sobs* but anyways:

Ariana's James Draper is so...funny xD and different from Zander, and I really enjoy playing with Draper because he's so different than Paul and it makes for interesting and realistic reactions xD

Ern's Dot make my heart feel warm and fuzzy, and so...here we are, IN THE WARM FUZZY THREAD because Dot is so weird in like...I don't know, she feels so real to me and I just want to hug her and snuggle her and tell her life will BE OKAY, BBY.

Saki's Henric and Bre's Brady are so funny together, and I love them both as characters, and being able to see them interact as...a prefect and younger student, I am thoroughly enjoying it! I hope to see more interactions and whatnot as the RP goes on.

Ro's David is so cute and developed and another really realistic character for me, and Paul loves him so much we HAD to mention him in here! I am so invested in David, I stalk Ro's post LIKE A WEIRDO. What is DAVID DOING NOW? WHAT IS HE SAYING? xD SOOOO yeah.

Overall, this term is so great so far and I love all the characters! Ugh. <3

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote