View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 03:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Yes. Wasn't Olly excited about the bath bombs? Schuyler was.

With the cucumbers weighing down her apron, she moved over to the patch of tomatoes. Still crouched down to the ground, she looked rather odd as she maneuvered herself around the small garden. "Some," she answered. "But really, he's just been getting a lot of stuff owled to him." Love letters and gifts and just strange things. It was more amusing than annoying, and his increase in 'wild nights' didn't really affect her as much since she'd been staying most nights at Olly's.

She squeezed the red tomatoes, checking their firmness. "How's your day been, though?"
Schuyler looked a little...pregnant with those vegetables in her apron.

Some fangirls? Olly lightly pushed her fingers against the soil. Seemed fine. "Yeah? Well, that's not too bad." At least there weren't fangirls trying to climb through the windows or something. Though she was pretty sure Nigel was enjoying the extra attention. "I like the bath idea, though, yeah." She smirked at Schuyler, finally getting back up again and walking over to where she was.

"Alright. Nothing too interesting. Just been replanting mostly." She nodded. Not that she didn't enjoy doing it. But she highly doubted Schuyler would be too interested in the details. "How's yours?" Despite the fact that she'd promised she would help her girlfriend with the vegetables, Olly hadn't actually done so yet. She would still get that dinner right?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}