View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
Schuyler could see Olly making some sort of faces at her up until the point that she placed that kiss on her forehead. She just grinned all the same. "Personal shower? I don-" She was in the middle of responding when Olly caught her top, then her lips, thereby cutting off any answer she may have been forming. Kissing her girlfriend was a much more desirable way to use her lips at the moment anyway, and she gave a smirk as Olly released her.

Cook her dinner, hmm? "Deal," the brunette answered as she plucked a cucumber from its vine. "Mmm, and let's take a bath, too," she proposed. Baths were always a good idea, particularly girlfriend ones. "So, since Nigel's been single he's been getting all these gifts from his fans. Like, baskets of stuff! So he got all these bath bombs and lotions and gave some to me, so I'm sure we can make use of them." She flashed a grin at the other girl. Really, though, the rockstar roomie was receiving some rather choice other gifts. He'd mentioned making a slip n' slide with that lube he'd received, but no such thing had been created and she really didn't want to think about the things he was actually doing with it. Schuyler blinked at the cucumber in her hand and suddenly tucked it away in her apron pocket.

Now, those tomatoes..
Heh. Her kiss was well timed wasn't it?

No protest, Schuyler.

Yes! That had been easy. But then again she had always been quite good at convincing people. Because she was such a charming person and all that. "Yeah?" Olly smirked, stepping a little closer and bending down to place her palm against the soil. She could never say no to a bath. "You getting lots of fangirls outside your apartment then?" Things like these made her quite happy about living with Jószua and not anyone famous.

....and yes, she definitely still considered herself to be living with Józsua even if he wasn't technically here right now.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}