View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 05:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
She looked....?

Oh.

Olly held completely still as Schuyler stepped closer and wiped the dirt off her forehead. She still got a somewhat unimpressed look paired with an amused smirk, however. That was a bit too...motherly for her taste. While at the same time endearing though. "You're like my personal shower." Olly quickly reached out to hold onto Schuyler's top just long enough to steal a kiss on the lips.

Now they could go talk about vegetables or whatever.

"Only if you cook me dinner with them tonight." Sounded like a fair deal no?
Schuyler could see Olly making some sort of faces at her up until the point that she placed that kiss on her forehead. She just grinned all the same. "Personal shower? I don-" She was in the middle of responding when Olly caught her top, then her lips, thereby cutting off any answer she may have been forming. Kissing her girlfriend was a much more desirable way to use her lips at the moment anyway, and she gave a smirk as Olly released her.

Cook her dinner, hmm? "Deal," the brunette answered as she plucked a cucumber from its vine. "Mmm, and let's take a bath, too," she proposed. Baths were always a good idea, particularly girlfriend ones. "So, since Nigel's been single he's been getting all these gifts from his fans. Like, baskets of stuff! So he got all these bath bombs and lotions and gave some to me, so I'm sure we can make use of them." She flashed a grin at the other girl. Really, though, the rockstar roomie was receiving some rather choice other gifts. He'd mentioned making a slip n' slide with that lube he'd received, but no such thing had been created and she really didn't want to think about the things he was actually doing with it. Schuyler blinked at the cucumber in her hand and suddenly tucked it away in her apron pocket.

Now, those tomatoes..