View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 03:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
He had been ready— calendars were so handy, they were— for Victoria's meeting. Sherman wheeled over to the door at once, swinging it open and greeting the woman with a smile. "Mrs. Culloden! How nice to see you! Come in and sit, won't you?"

The paperwork that had been on his desk moments before was nowhere to be seen, and the office looked virtually spotless.

The Minister was prepared for whatever this encounter would entail.
"Hello Minister, please it's Victoria." She loved her last name, but it was so formal and she was never one for that formal. She felt it was just nicer to be on a first name basis, at least when you were just a quidditch manager. "I hope I'm not taking you away from important matters, but thank you for seeing me." Looking into the office she was very reassured to see it so clean. Not that she didn't expect it to be any different she just knew how she kept her own office.

Finding a seat she watched the man for a moment. "I hope you are doing well." Not to be too prying into his personal life, but it was always polite to ask. "I've been working on a few things for the latest Quidditch season coming up and it made me think of something that I had left sit on my desk for sometime." She pulled out her notebook she had kept all this time. "During my campaign I had went around to all the departments asking them questions, asking the employees questions, and even in Diagon Alley, this notebook has all that in it. I had always said I would give it to the minister if I hadn't made it and it just slipped my mind with the pregnancy and birth of my child shortly after the election took place."

Opening it up to a certain page she had set it on the desk. "There was a specific idea that I have been thinking on and off about that I feel very strongly for. I hope you wouldn't mind letting me discuss it for a few minutes with you."