View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 06:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

Well, two trunks was still more than his one. When she asked about his pet, he grinned and gently put his hand in his pocket to retrieve the lizard. "Here," he answered, now holding him out for her to see. "Cool, huh? His name's Taco. He's a Green Anole." And Sam was very fond of him.

He listened to her predictions and the reasoning behind them. Ironically, it was similar to what he thought for himself, and his smile showed his approval. "I think I'll be either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, too." And though he didn't say so, he was rooting a little more for Gryffindor. If that was the house attributed to adventure and daring, then Sam wanted to be those things, to possess the characteristics of knights and heroes. Though intelligence, wittiness, and creativity were qualities he wanted, too... huh. "My mum was a Slytherin, but that seems least like me," he admitted, not missing the face she made when mentioning the house.
Genny's eyes widened and fell out of her face at the sight of the MOST COOLESTEST PET EVER. How did she miss asking for a lizard?? It was a lot of fun taking care of a hairless, color-changing creature! "Wooow," she said openly leaning forward and putting her hands on her knees to look closely at Taco. "It looks so... leathery." She wanted to touch it but... better idea. "Do you want to put it in my owl's cage and see what happens?" Her eyes were so wide you could see her brains.

His mother was a Slytherin?? Genny tried to do that thing where her dad told her that she didn't have to categorize everyone she met into two categories. Or three. Or at all. She nodded, "Do you have a name or do I call you Sharksy?" Hehehhehe.

... Sharksy was a very good nickname if you ask her.