View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 04:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Genny was too busy looking like a muggle and blending in to notice the small family a little further ahead. That was until the mother started heatedly talking to the father, almost like her own mother did even though Genny believed her father was perfect and didn't need reprimanding.

A smile etched across her face when Sharks boy seemed to be THE one approaching her... and belonged to the Tate-like family. "Hi! And you're the boy with the Sharks swimsuit," she countered with a growing grin before she looked back at his parents, the luggage they carried and moved closer to him. "You're going to Hogwarts?" Abiding by the rules and whispering when appropriate. "Me too. I'm just waiting for dad to bring the rest of my stuff then we'll go through the wall." Because the boy needed to hear her today's plans as should everyone. It was an important day for the Tates; Genny is going to Hogwarts.
The boy with the sharks swimsuit, yes. That was him all right, and he gave a smile and nodded. Ironically, today he was wearing a shirt with swordfish on it, too. Not that swordfish were as cool as sharks, but they were still cool. Anything with the word 'sword' in it, really, was pretty cool.

He nodded a second time, this time to confirm that he too was going to Hogwarts. You know, once his parents got their act together. And apparently for her, once her father got the rest of her things. "Sounds like you packed a lot.." he mentioned, wondering what exactly she needed at school other than clothes and the required school supplies. It wouldn't really be practical to pack too much, he thought. He slid his left hand into his pocket, but not his right because there already seemed to be something in there. "So, what house do you think you'll get into?"