View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 10:36 PM   #18 (permalink)
crimsonlion
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Sophia Summers
First Year
Noelle's cousin Book worm

OH MERLIN!! this was the day!! Hope was finally going to get on the train!!! Her mum, dad and brother were standing there with her as she got her things together. She was going to do it! she was going to run through that wall and be on her way to the greatest school known to magical or muggle creature alive!!

Her mum and dad were looking a little teary eyed and she knew this could get ugly quick. She leaned in to her brother and whispered to him. "I think we need to make this a quick goodbye before mum and dad break down. Help me??

Chris, wanting to get this part over with, agreed. He was going to miss his little sister, but he wasn't good with good byes and he knew she would be home before he knew it. The only downside to all of this was that he was going to have to help his dad with her side of the chores and he wasn't looking forward to that.

He leaned down picking his little sister up and gave her a quick hug. "Bye twerp! I'm going to miss you being there to do your side of the chores! He joked. He messed up her hair and walked closer to his parents. "Come one mum and dad, she will be back in a few months. It will feel like she wasn't even gone! Chris laughed and gave his sister a wink.

Hope wasn't amused but she knew her brother was trying to help. She gave him a little shove and grinned. after she walked over to her mum and dad giving them both a hug. "I'll be ok mum! I made some friends already and I am sure there will be plenty of people to watch over me. I'll send you an owl every week to give you an update on my life! She stepped back and turned towards the wall.

She waved her last goodbye as she ran towards the wall with all her things. Straight at it. She was sure the muggles were wondering what she was doing but no one was paying attention to her as she ran. Just as she thought she would crash, she soared through to the platform 9 and 3/4.