View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 07:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Olivia <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

She truly hadn’t registered the identity of the girl she moved to past. That was until Olivia heard her name and turned towards her for a better look. Her eyes widdenly slightly as reconization hit her. “Rachel?” Was this the girl she had only met online with that muggle place? She certainly looked familiar like she was, having not been someone that she had met in person. “Hey….” She greeted back making the choice that it was true, especially after seeing the cactus on her trolley.

As Rachel’s parents spoke, Olivia was reminded they weren’t alone as she simply stood innocently enough as her companion spoke with them. The girl trying not to pay too much attention as Rachel seemed to be getting emotional about their departure, She nodded absently though as she was drawn back into it all. “Yeah…sure…we can do it together.” Her parents would be staying however, the trio had made that agreement for the very first train ride at least.

“You…okay?” she asked, trying to be friendly once the other girl’s parents were out of sight. Speaking of parents, she remembered her own and turned for introductions. “Mum….Dad….this is Rachel.”

Aurora had been quietly staying out of things as they stopped, with Ethan standing just off her shoulder watching the scene before them. Their little girl was growing up and the couple was trying to let her have her space while still being protective. Seemed she already had a new friend, one that was now being introduced to them. “Hello Rachel,” she greeted, her husband following suit with a friendly smile and nod.

It did seem as though Olivia remembered her. Rachel continued to smile. "That's me.'' She noted that the other girl had seen the cactus in the trolley and at that moment and the Princess loving girl was reminded that she owed the girl one of the plants. Oh, no! She had forgotten all about this earlier but she wouldn't now. She was also very grateful that Olivia said it was okay they cross the barrier together.

Rachel sniffled, still fighting back tears. "I will be. I've never been away from both of them at the same time.'' Phil and Mae had always ensure that their daughter be with at least one of them while the other was away. She tried to pull herself together upon the introduction of Olivia's parents.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Stone.'' She gave them a watery smile. Yes, she did remember their names. "It's lovely to meet you both.'' Rachel's dark eyes went back to Olivia. "Are you waiting on anyone else?" If not, she was all set to go through the barrier.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺