View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 08:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Anyone can Claim c:
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Arriving at King's Cross with both her father and cousin Hady couldn't help but instantly glance around for anyone she knew. It wasn't that she wanted to get rid of her family or anything it was just that she was fifteen now and was more then ready to see her friends once more.

Double checking all her belongings the now fifth year couldn't help but grin. The look on her fathers face was going to make her laugh. The man never looked this sad in all the previous years of her boarding the train to Hogwarts. And THIS year he wasn't going to be alone, Koen was still with him for a few more days. It had been a nice summer but it was time for her to go.

Setting Hagan down on the ground at her feet Hady knelt down and wrapped the small blonde in a tight hug to which he promptly pushed her away. Shaking her head and laughing she whispered to him, "Try to keep out of trouble, okay?"

"It's not like I go around looking for trouble, it just has a way of finding me," Koen replied with a near identical smirk that matched his older cousins. Stepping back he gave his head a shake allowing his platinum blonde hair to fall right back into his eyes. They could go now right? Hady was here and safe. So it was time to go now, yeah?

With a light sigh Evan Donavon hugged his daughter tightly. "Have a good time. Study and stay out of trouble. Wri-" the older man began to say only he was quickly hushed up by laughter.

Laughter which came from Hady of course. "I know dad. I'm be fine. I always study and I'll owl every week. I'll see you as soon as I can," she grinned brightly letting her father go and reaching out to mess Koen's hair. Nothing more was to be said here as she set her hand on her trolley and pushed it forward casting one last look over her shoulder at the two people she left behind.

You are Bread!