Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The chatter about their sons did get through to Indira. She registered every word yet she remained silent and stubborn. She finished her tea off, mainly not to seem even more rude than she already had been. "Thank you for having us over, Lukas, Cassiopeia.'' She smiled just a little at her friends before turning to her husband. "Are you ready to go? I don't think Adi will leave yet.''

Saieed couldn't agree more with the earlier comment. The two boys had been a positive influence in each other. Indira interrupted his thoughts. "Yes, I've got to stop in at the bank soon.'' The man stood up. "We'll see you two.'' As for Adi, yes, he would come along later. His son still has to pack some of his belongings before he came back here again. That and the fact that he was halfway through packing everything else he would need to take to the apartment when one was found had prevented Adi from actually moving in with the Atreyus' today. With a goodbye to Benny's parents, the Rehmans' departed the cafe.

Adi grinned even more, if that were possible. Woot! He was slowly bringing back the happy Benny. "You'll survive. You've got me to keep you on your toes.'' Hehe. But gosh, did he really want a Batcave! "Awesome! I'm supposed to head back home to finish packing and stuff but I suppose I could hang around a bit more.'' Adi eyed Benny playfully. "I know you want me to stay, anyway.'' And he himself wanted to stay. There was no way he would leave his boyfriend to slip into his sadness again. "Plus, I'm hungry. Does the dragon want to feed the Hippogriff?'' Said Griff was in a playful mood.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺