Thread: SS: A Future Revealed
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 08:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

At least they were sure they were in agreement there. Wanting what was best for their sons was important in this matter, and the Atreyus couldn’t deny how happy Benny had been in letters and at home since Christmas when this branch of their relationship supposedly started. Cassiopeia absently took a sip from her tea as she listened to the other couple. “It took us…at least me…by some surprise too,” she admitted as she set the cup down again.

“You can’t deny how happy they seem together though,” Lukas added as Saieed looked to them. “Shouldn’t that factor in somewhere?” That and they were grown adults who were soon to be on their own. It wasn’t like they could really control Adi and Benny anymore even if they had wanted to.

--------------------------------------------------

Benny let Adi take hold of his face, lifting his blue-eyed gaze to meet his darker ones. He was listening, even if he felt stubborn about how he was reading it all. “If you say so…” he managed to say, hoping it wasn’t that long because he hated the tension. “But you’re her real son…me, it works only as long as she wants it.” The irony being if they were to be married in the end, they’d at least be mother and son-in law.

The laughter did good to ease the tension the former Gryffindor was feeling over the whole situation. "You’re lucky I love you,” Benny remarked in half jest before leaning his head further into one hand as he listened to Adi try to bring the mood to a happier note. “Alright…” he gave in, managing a soft smile at their latest plans. “hmm…nice focus.”