View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hiraeth

DERP & DMT
Antipodean Opaleye

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Grimm Stark
Transportation
Sassenach l theJoff l RoughDough l Aslan l Snidget l My Lord Kate l Dark-Side l BEETSSS l smol George

Mason's stomach felt like it was wheeling as fast as the trolley on which her trunk and her owl were stacked. She had been away from her parents before (obviously, since they left her to do things on her own so often), but she was still nervous about leaving them. Even if they did argue 24/7, she still loved them.

Her father, whom had been pushing the heavy cart, suddenly stopped. They were now only a few feet away from the brick wall between platforms 9 and 10.
A few feet away from their little family being separated.

Seb released the trolley and turned towards his daughter, his only child and the only thing that he still loved in the world. He knelt to her height and wrapped his arms tightly around the little girl. When had she grown up so much?

He disentangled himself from his child and stood looking into her eyes, "Now Steve," he told her with a smile, "I want you to write to us as much as you possibly can. As soon as you get sorted or even if you walked past a funny painting, write to us. And just remember that no matter what happens, I love you." He said the last bit in a voice thick with emotion and he sadly kissed her head before standing back up.

Anya watched with tears in her steely eyes as her daughter greeted her father. Did Macey know how much her they love her? You should have spent more time with your daughter, you fool. Instead of always casting her aside.

Anya wrapped her arms around her child the moment she had a change. She kissed her head and muttered, "Ya lyublyu tebya, Mishenka." She let out a soft sob and squeezed her daughter even tighter.

Mason was dumbfounded at her parents' emotional states. She had never expected them to be so . . . sad. But when her mother had whispered that she loved her, Mason felt her own eyes begin to water. They really did love her, even if they didn't show it as much as they should have.

With a heavy heart, Mason took one of each's hands and gave them a reassuring squeeze, "I'll be back for Christmas. But . . . I love you blokes as well."