View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 05:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default for Catnip/ Olivia <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There were a mixture of feelings which Rachel was feeling but it mainly comprised of nervousness and excitement. She would be away from her home for only the second time in her life. The first being when she spent some of the summer over at Haddie's.

"Write to us often, Princess,''
Phil Watson said to his daughter. He was trying to remind himself that his sole daughter was growing up and it was time he stopped being so protective of her but it was very difficult.

"She will be fine, Phil. Stop worrying,'' Mae Watson reassured and lightly squeezed her husband's arm. "Have fun, Rachel. If you decide to stay for Christmas, let us know. Do you have everything you need?''

Rachel threw herself at her father, her arms going around his waist. "I will write as often as possible, daddy. Please don't worry about me. I want you and mommy to find many new plants as possible so you can tell me all about them when I write.'' The eleven year old shifted so that she was standing between her parents. One hand moved from her father's waist to her mother's so that she was hugging them together. "I love you both. Yes, mommy, I have everything.'' Her trunk was neatly stashed in a trolley, her favourite potted cactus perched neatly to one side of said trolley.

Rachel released her parents to look around at the station. Where were Garreth and Haddie? Henric? Katherine? Carl? Jace? Candice? Noelle and Hope? Mason? Benton? Brady? Were any of the friends she had made there as yet or had they crossed through the barrier already?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 12-23-2015 at 05:27 AM.