View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 05:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
The LOOK softened into a smile, and then turned into a rather amused look that she was trying not to turn into a laugh because it definitely just looked like Willy was about to sit on an invisible chair. She opened her mouth to respond, but decided to wait until he was settled down.

Still, she ended up grinning. After years and years of wanting and trying... it was finally happening. "Yes, I am." EEEE. Wasn't he EXCITED??? "You're gonna be Uncle Willy. I wanted to wait and tell you until it was... I mean, you know, we've had problems." Problems meaning she couldn't get pregnant. Pretty specific problems. "But you figured it out." Duh. Good job, Willy.
Awww. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. January WAS having a baby. JANUARY WAS HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!! And she didn't even look mad that he'd guessed! "You're going to be a MUM, January! Congratulations!" And just as quickly as he'd sat down, he stood up and held out his arms for a hug. "C'mereeeeee. This is worth giving up lattes for." Duh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind