View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 05:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Bright-eyed and feeling chipper, William walked into the offices with two lattes in hand. He was pretty excited, considering it was a Monday, because he got to pass out WEREWOLF A-Were-Ness buttons today! It was always nice to have a new task to do, and with high hopes for this week in mind, Willy decided to try to pass on his good mood to someone else.

"Jan-Jan!" the dragonologist practically sang as he came into her offices. "Glad you're here, because this latte has yourrrrrrrr name on it!" And it really did, too. See? He pointed to the side of the cup where some poor barista had spelled out Januwherewee.
January sipped her tea and set it back down as she opened her first folder to work on. Before her brain could process anything, however, a very chipper and bright William Williamson came bounding into the room. Her eyes widened as she struggled to absorb his... very good mood. Mondays were had. This Monday was even harder, but Willy did manage to put a rather large smile on her face, as usual.

"Hey," she said pleasantly. Aww, and he got her a latte, too! He knew just how she liked her coffee-- "Ohhh," she said suddenly, her expression deflating. "Thank you, Willy, but I'm... off coffee for a while." Unfortunately. January gestured to her cup of green tea. Ugh. It was a hard change to make. She did laugh at the spelling on the cup, though. "Next time say 'January, like the month'." Barista's were airheads sometimes.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise