View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Lynley nodded at Aron. "Thank Merlin--that company is good for SOMETHING at least--" she smiled and....watched as more of their people began to arrive in their grates. Oh look, there was her employee...

Uh...

What was her name again? Lynley shook her head a little...WHAT? How had she forgotten the name--but--oh. Oh...Gabby. Yes, Gabby. GABBY was her name. How silly of Lynley to forget. "Well--I guess we're waiting on a few more--lovely--everyone feel okay?" she asked. "After all that hard work, I feel you're all not feeling too........." a smirk crept back onto her face. "POOPED--"

hahahaahahHAHAHAHAHA Lynley was so funny! POOPED! GET IT? Toilets? LOL.

Why was that person giggling? HMM? Lynley's joke was funny. "I know--I know--I should become a COMEDIAN--" she smirked smugly at Zhenya.
Pooped.

POOPED!

Zhenya's lips twitched as she tried to hold in her giggles, but there was no use. LOLOLOLOL, giggle giggle, snort, giggle giggle, "Haaaahaaaahaahaaaaaaaa," Zhenya just couldn't stop laughing. Her legs buckled and she found herself on the floor. "Owwwwww," she said, through giggles, clutching at her stomach. She was going to have a 12 pack after all of this laughing. The tears dripped from her eyes and down her cheeks, but she just couldn't stop GIGGLING!

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move