View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:50 PM

Post Daniel Radcliffe shuts down Harry Potter play casting: 'no longer part of that world'

Daniel Radcliffe further elaborated on how he has zero interest in playing Harry Potter again for the upcoming eighth story of the saga, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, set to hit the West End theater scene this coming spring.

Quote:
“I’m definitely interested in ‘Cursed Child,’ (but) I think it would be a weird thing for me to sit through when I would have to be so heavily disguised,” he says. “I’m no longer part of that world, nor should I be.”
Quote:
“I’m getting asked a lot, ‘Would you play him?’ and I’m like, ‘No.’ Because I’ve done it. But it would be very weird to see someone else play him.”
A few new interviews of Dan promoting Victor Frankenstein this week, with Conan and Watch What Happens Live (that video is not suitable for younger audiences) can be watched here.

Dan will complete Victor Frankenstein North American promo this weekend by attending the Mexican premiere. The film hits theaters November 25th.