View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 03:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Marilyn appeared utterly unabashed. There hadn't been anything particularly juicy within the manilla envelope, so it was really no harm done. The truly intriguing documents came from Levels One, Two, and Nine, anyway.

"I'll see what I can do about the Auror." She'd recently made a friend in that department - two, actually - and Slytherins had been known to call in favors when the need arose. This game was dwindling down, anyway. It was coming to a close soon. Only a handful of people remained.

"Do you have something in mind for the others?"
Oh would she? "Good." No questions asked there, because Marilyn could have that target. William gave his cup of noodles a stir and considered the other two. Transportation... could be easy. "We could pretend to have a problem with some floo powder or something? Maybe a faulty broomstick?"

This was why he carried a foam ball with him at all times now, just in case he HAPPENED upon a target without really trying.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind