View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: This!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Nailed it! William tossed his fist in the air, victorious, and then picked up his Ramen to dig in. Nothing tasted better than a win. "Sorry mate," he called out belatedly. Hopefully his lunch wasn't ruined by this assassin...

Just as he munched through a spoonful of noodles, Willy looked up at the footsteps of another potential target (?). Oh no, it was just his partner-in-crime in this game, Marilyn Romalotti.

"Hey," he beamed at her, relaxing a bit because he didn't have to try as hard to watch his back now. "Is that mine? I dunno, what's inside?" He beckoned her over to join him on his bench, removing his backpack so she could take a seat if she'd like.

Watching William with amused eyes, Marilyn offered his target a mildly sympathetic look. There were two types of people in the world, and this was not her judging since she happened to also be one of those types of people herself.

....but the air!fist. Lulz. Good for him...and them. Go, team!

"I didn't allow my curiosity to run rampant." An easy lie. She'd read each piece of parchment in detail. Ahem. "...but I caught your signature on a few of them." Taking a seat, she crossed her legs, glancing back towards the man that had just been eliminated. "We have three more to go."

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____