View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 09:43 PM

Post Katherine Waterston confirmed for all 3 'Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them' films

Katherine Waterston chatted briefly about how she was cast in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and the article confirms that she has a three-film deal with Warner Bros. to be in all three schedule installments, set for release in November 2016, 2018 and 2020.

Quote:
"I just auditioned for it, and like most things, I thought they were going to pick someone else," says the London-born, U.S.-reared actress, who has a deal in place for three Fantastic Beasts films. "I was really surprised when they gave it to me."
This isn't really much of a surprise given she plays the future wife of the lead, Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne), but it is confirmation that the two will be heads of the franchise. A few photos of the pair from the first film were released on Wednesday and can be seen here.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them's first installment, written by Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, hits theaters in November 2016.