View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: ugh now I want some
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Paige shrugged her shoulders and slightly turned her head to the side with a dainty smile tugging on the corners of her lips. "Only the handkerchief knows and I unfortunately do not speak handkerchief," she laughed. "The good news is," she continued, leaning forward just a little to take a peek at the contents of the handkerchief before he magicked it away. "It does not appear as though you have a cold or any sort of viral infection."

Reaching her hand out to accept the handkerchief back, Paige felt the temperature in her cheeks rise. It was almost as though if she were to reach up and brush her fingers against the skin there she would singe her fingers.

"Nowell was very kind to me. I hope he is well," she smiled. Slightly oblivious to the way he was smiling at her - and even if she had noticed she would not really know what to make of it anyway - the Hufflepuff chewed on the inside of her cheek and cocked her head to the other side like an owlet. "I ought to write him soon," she said, mostly to herself.

Blinking to bring herself back to present thoughts, she giggled once more and offered him a curtsy in return.

"Looking for anything in particular today?"

She had entirely forgotten she was still holding one of the replica timeturners in her one hand.

Cassius had to chuckle at that. He could see why Addie's brother would take a liking to this gentle soul. Any gentle soul reminded Cassius of his mother, and so he really did like Paige. It was too bad he didn't see her around much...he should probably work on changing that. Though...Thornton might throw a little FIT about it. Hmph.

Oh. He snorted. "Are you a healer, now?" he asked. "Well I'm glad. I think it's all the bloody dust in here, actually." he squinted around and nodded. Yep. Definitely the dust. Stupid, stupid dust.

"Yeah, he likes getting letters. I've written to him a few times since Addie and I started dating." He didn't know if Paige knew...but it was a few months now, yeah? So surely...he knew Maddie knew...because he was in Maddie's house and all. And Thornton, obviously. Pft.

Anyways, back to the here and now...and the THINGS, apparently. "I'm not LOOKING for anything...but I thought I'd find some cool stuff in here--and I was right." He held up the fake goblet of fire drinking cup. "I kinda' want this. So I feel like the champion I am every morning." That was mostly a joke. Mostly.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin