Thread: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 08:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter girl View Post
As Galen started away from the Welcome Desk he felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned to find a man standing behind him with his hand out stretched.You dropped this, noticing the black wallet Galen automatically reached for his pocket and sure enough his was missing. He turned it over and saw his initials pressed into the corner of the leather it was definitely his. " Thank You Could have been a disaster not having that later " he admitted as he tucked it securely into his jacket pocket.
"No problem," William replied cheerfully, happy to help someone out. This someone, though, he'd had an eye on. It was no coincidence that the man had dropped his wallet. It was fate. Willy fell in step with Galen as they headed toward the lifts, thinking of perhaps making small talk with him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
When perfect opportunities presented themselves, it was almost criminal to not take advantage. Perhaps that was just her former Hogwarts' Slytherin training speaking, but Marilyn still, after all these years, felt it was wisdom to live by.

So.

When the blonde click-clacked away from the Ministry Daycare, having spotted a potential target, she approached the two men casually. This was not out the ordinary as Marilyn had a natural confidence about herself; which made interactions with her co-workers less awkward. Poor Galen, however. She'd met him at orientation, and thought him to be a very pleasant man.

Too bad she was about to destroy him. FIGURATIVELY. This was all in good fun.

Casually sashaying by, her heels still sounding against the stone floor of the Atrium, Mar recalled her old Chaser skills and hurled her ball at Galen's back...and just like that, she continued on her way, pausing only to make sure the eagle has landed, per say.
But then... BAM! A ball zoomed into the guy's back from seemingly nowhere! William's eyes widened as he looked around for the person responsible, spotting, only for a moment, the woman from Accidents & Catastrophes. Willy made eye contact with her only long enough for him to nod coolly at her, and then he looked back at Galen to check that he was alright.

"You okay, man? No harm done, I think that was just a foam ball. Which floor are you headed to?" He pushed a 4 for himself.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind